The Westin Huntsville
6800 Governors West, NW, Huntsville, AL, 35806, United States
Phone: (256) 428-2000
4.0/5 338 reviews
Southern Hospitality at our Huntsville hotel
The Westin Huntsville effortlessly blends sophistication, elegance, and classic southern charm and is directly connected to The Bridge Street Town Center for shopping, dining and entertainment. We have the distinction of being the only AAA Four Diamond rated hotel in Huntsville, and a favorite destination for business travelers, local clientele and vacationing visitors. Located within Cummings Research Park, the second largest technology center in the United States, our hotel is an integral component of one of Huntsville's finest mixed-use developments.
Beautifully designed rooms and suites invite relaxation and productivity, and feature our famous Heavenly Bed®. Stay healthy with a visit to our WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio, and enjoy delicious cuisine at Sage Grille. Those planning events in the area will be thrilled with our expansive venues, including the city's largest hotel ballroom. And our convenient hotel location enables you to visit the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, Redstone Arsenal and other Huntsville attractions with ease.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
For a Limited Time - Save 15% or More
Announcing SPG® Great Weeks, Grand Weekends
Let's do breakfast
Start the day right with breakfast for two every day of your stay.
Book online, or call 877-782-0108 and ask for rate plan BAR1B.
U.S. Space and Rocket Center
The Westin Huntsville is just 5 miles from the historic and iconic U.S. Space and Rocket Center. Book our exclusive package and enjoy:
- 2 tickets to the U.S. Space and Rocket Center (includes access to historic Shuttle Park, Rocket Park and all indoor exhibit areas)
- In-room snack each night
- Additional tickets available at the front desk for a discounted rate of $20
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan LUPKG1 to reserve your stay.
Shop and Stay
Reinvent yourself with our shopping package and indulge in Huntsville's premier shopping destination. Discover great stores, entertainment and much more. Valid for stays all days of the week. Enjoy:
- Rates from $240 per night
- $100 Bridge Street gift card
- Two General Admission tickets to Monaco Pictures
- Breakfast buffet for two in Sage Grille
- A large, eco-friendly Westin Huntsville shopping tote
- Bridge Street Savings Guide
- 2 p.m. check-out based on availability
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and ask for rate plan LCPKG1.
Save 40% on your next night
For every night you pay regular rate, you can save 40% on the next.
- Valid for arrivals Thursday-Saturday
- Two night minimum stay is required
- Blackout dates apply
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan ZB4.
Rates are pre-paid and non-refundable. 40% is taken off the best available non-restricted rate.
Announcing SPG® Great Weeks, Grand Weekends
Stays are sweeter with double Starpoints®.
Register for SPG® Great Weeks, Grand Weekends to earn more from January 16 to April 15, 2018. Starting with your second stay, you’ll earn:
- (2X) Double Starpoints on stays
- 500 bonus Starpoints if your stay includes a weekend night
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 338 verified guest reviews
80%of our guests
recommend this hotel
My boyfriend and I consider this hotel our home away from home when we want a change of scenery. This hotel has never let us down and this past weekend was no exception. We celebrated my birthday and the staff went above and beyond to make this the most special day for me. This hotel has etched a permanent spot in my heart.
- 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- 24-hour Business center
- Indoor/outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Golf courses nearby
- New Balance Gear Lending
- View More Hotel Features
The Westin Huntsville Hotel is located in the heart of our city's most vibrant retail and dining district, Bridge Street Town Centre.
- Historic Huntsville Depot
- Huntsville Ballet Company
- Huntsville Symphony Orchestra
- Lowe Mill Arts Center
- Merrimack Hall & Performing Arts Center
- Southern Adventures
- Bridge Street Town Centre
- Harmony Park Safari
- Huntsville Botanical Garden
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center
- Early Works Children's History Museum
- Huntsville Museum of Art
- Veterans Memorial Museum
- Bridge Street Shopping
How To Get Here
Hours Of Operation
HUNTSVILLE'S PREMIER MEETING AND EVENT DESTINATION
The gracefully appointed venues at our hotel are well suited to everything from important business meetings to fairytale weddings. Our pre-function space, which is perfect for receptions, features stunning views of the Bridge Street Lake and Courtyard.
- 13,000 square feet of meeting space
- Seven miles from airport (HSV)
- Largest ballroom: 8,000 square feet
- Largest ballroom divisible into six sections
- 10 meeting rooms