The Westin Huntsville
6800 Governors West, NW, Huntsville, AL, 35806, United States
Phone: (256) 428-2000
4.0/5 348 reviews
Southern Hospitality at our Huntsville hotel
Blending sophistication, elegance, and classic southern hospitality with the unique surroundings of Bridge Street Town Centre, The Westin Huntsville is the only AAA Four Diamond rated Huntsville hotel. We continue to thrive as the favorite for business travelers, local clientele and vacationing visitors. Located within Huntsville's Cummings Research Park, the second largest technology center in the United States, and less than three miles from the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, our hotel offers everything a business traveler demands and everything a vacationer desires. The Westin Huntsville is an integral component of one of Huntsville's finest mixed-use development.
Enjoy culinary creations, crafted cocktails and live music at 5:30pm to celebrate the opening of Westin Huntsville.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Let's do breakfast
Start the day right with breakfast for two every day of your stay.
Book online, or call 877-782-0108 and ask for rate plan BAR1B.
U.S. Space and Rocket Center
The Westin Huntsville is just 5 miles from the historic and iconic U.S. Space and Rocket Center. Book our exclusive package and enjoy:
- 2 tickets to the U.S. Space and Rocket Center (includes access to historic Shuttle Park, Rocket Park and all indoor exhibit areas)
- In-room snack each night
- Additional tickets available at the front desk for a discounted rate of $20
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan LUPKG1 to reserve your stay.
Shop and Stay
Reinvent yourself with our shopping package and indulge in Huntsville's premier shopping destination. Discover great stores, entertainment and much more. Valid for stays all days of the week. Enjoy:
- Rates from $240 per night
- $100 Bridge Street gift card
- Two General Admission tickets to Monaco Pictures
- Breakfast buffet for two in Sage Grille
- A large, eco-friendly Westin Huntsville shopping tote
- Bridge Street Savings Guide
- 2 p.m. check-out based on availability
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and ask for rate plan LCPKG1.
Save 40% on your next night
For every night you pay regular rate, you can save 40% on the next.
- Valid for arrivals Thursday-Saturday
- Two night minimum stay is required
- Blackout dates apply
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan ZB4.
Rates are pre-paid and non-refundable. 40% is taken off the best available non-restricted rate.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 348 verified guest reviews
80%of our guests
recommend this hotel
I fell very sick while there for a conference and had to extend my stay because I couldn't fly home. Everyone and I mean everyone took fantastic care of me. They cared about how I felt and made sure I was comfortable and had everything that I needed. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Although everyone went above and beyond, I have to say that Cassie was amazing. She brought me soup and realized how sick I was so she returned with a get well basket of snacks and drinks and her special miracle tea. She went above and beyond and I can't thank her enough for taking care of me. I thought being stuck in a hotel while I was sick would be awful but actually, it turns out that being "stuck" at the Westin with Cassie and the others was exactly what the doctor ordered.
Thanks Westin team!
- 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- 24-hour Business center
- Indoor/outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Golf courses nearby
- New Balance Gear Lending
- View More Hotel Features
The Westin Huntsville Hotel is located in the heart of our city's most vibrant retail and dining district, Bridge Street Town Centre.
- Historic Huntsville Depot
- Huntsville Ballet Company
- Huntsville Symphony Orchestra
- Lowe Mill Arts Center
- Merrimack Hall & Performing Arts Center
- Southern Adventures
- Bridge Street Town Centre
- Harmony Park Safari
- Huntsville Botanical Garden
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center
- Early Works Children's History Museum
- Huntsville Museum of Art
- Veterans Memorial Museum
- Bridge Street Shopping
How To Get Here
A relaxing and comfortable atmosphere featuring Mediterranean cuisine
We are committed to excellence and proud to include SuperFoods, known for being health-enhancing and rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients, on all of our menus.
- Sage Grille
Hours Of Operation
Huntsville's elegant and spacious meeting center
Our pre-function space, which is perfect for receptions, features stunning views of the Bridge Street Lake and Courtyard.
- 13,000 square feet of meeting space
- 7 miles from airport (HSV)
- Largest ballroom: 8,000 square feet
- Largest ballroom divisible into 6 sections
- 10 meeting rooms