The Westin Huntsville
6800 Governors West, NW, Huntsville, AL, 35806, United States
Phone: (256) 428-2000
4.2/5 (298 reviews)
Southern Hospitality at our Huntsville hotel
Blending sophistication, elegance, and classic southern hospitality with the unique surroundings of Bridge Street Town Centre, we are the only AAA Four Diamond rated Huntsville hotel and continue to thrive as the favorite for business travelers, local clientele and vacationing visitors. Located within Huntsville's Cummings Research Park--the second largest technology center in the United States--and less than three miles from the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, our hotel offers everything a business traveler demands and everything a vacationer desires. The Westin Huntsville is an integral component of one of Huntsville's finest mixed-use development.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Family Fun in Huntsville
Summer is the perfect time to plan a getaway with your family. Enjoy rates from $159 plus:
- A room with two double beds
- In-room movie credit up to $18
- Two Bridge Street Carousel ride tickets (additional tickets may be purchased at Carousel Ticket Kiosk)
- Milk and cookies delivery from room service
- Available for stays June 1 - September 9, 2016
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan LOPKG1.
Shop and Stay
Reinvent yourself with our shopping package and indulge in Huntsville's premier shopping destination. Discover great stores, entertainment and much more. Valid for stays all days of the week. Enjoy:
- Rates from $240 per night
- $100 Bridge Street gift card
- Two General Admission tickets to Monaco Pictures
- Breakfast buffet for two in Sage Grille
- A large, eco-friendly Westin Huntsville shopping tote
- Bridge Street Savings Guide
- 2 p.m. check-out based on availability
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and ask for rate plan LCPKG1.
Save 40% on your next night
For every night you pay regular rate, you can save 40% on the next.
- Valid for arrivals Thursday-Saturday
- Two night minimum stay is required
- Blackout dates apply
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan ZB4.
Rates are pre-paid and non-refundable. 40% is taken off the best available non-restricted rate.
U.S. Space and Rocket Center
The Westin Huntsville is just 5 miles from the historic and iconic U.S. Space and Rocket Center. Book our exclusive package and enjoy:
- 2 tickets to the US Space and Rocket Center (includes access to historic Shuttle Park, Rocket Park and all indoor exhibit areas)
- In-room snack each night
- Additional tickets available at the front desk for a discounted rate of $20
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan LUPKG1 to reserve your stay.
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 298 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
This was my 3rd stay at this hotel and do like it. The front desk staff is absolutely phenomenal - warm, friendly, welcoming, and helpful. But other parts of the hotel need focus. The staff simply didn't bother to clean my room one day or my business partner's room either. The gym does not get adequate cleaning attention either. I used it 2 days and both days trash was full, dirty towels full, and no water on the 2nd day. The stability balls need air as well. The restaurant also suffers from slow service at breakfast. If you don't order the buffet, expect to wait a while for your food to arrive. 4 separate trips to breakfast were all horribly slow with 20 minute waits for things like oatmeal and egg white scrambles.
- Check-in time: 3 PM
- Check-out time: 12 PM
- Complimentary Premium WiFi for all guests
- Self and valet parking $0-18/day
- Pets welcome
- SPG Category 4
- 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- 24-hour Business center
- Indoor/outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Golf courses nearby
- New Balance Gear Lending
- View More Hotel Features
The Westin Huntsville Hotel is located in the heart of our city's most vibrant retail and dining district.
- Historic Huntsville Depot
- Huntsville Ballet Company
- Huntsville Symphony Orchestra
- Lowe Mill Arts Center
- Merrimack Hall & Performing Arts Center
- Southern Adventures
- Bridge Street Town Centre
- Harmony Park Safari
- Huntsville Botanical Garden
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center
- Early Works Children's History Museum
- Huntsville Museum of Art
- Veterans Memorial Museum
- Bridge Street Shopping
How To Get Here
A relaxing and comfortable atmosphere featuring Mediterranean cuisine
We are committed to excellence and proud to include SuperFoods, known for being health-enhancing and rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients, on all of our menus.
- Sage Grille
Hours Of Operation
Huntsville's elegant and spacious meeting center
Our pre-function space, which is perfect for receptions, features stunning views of the Bridge Street Lake and Courtyard.
- 13,000 square feet of meeting space
- 7 miles from airport (HSV)
- Largest ballroom: 8,000 square feet
- Largest ballroom divisible into 6 sections
- 10 meeting rooms