The Westin Huntsville
6800 Governors West, NW, Huntsville, AL, 35806, United States
Phone: (256) 428-2000
4.0/5 336 reviews
Southern Hospitality at our Huntsville hotel
Blending sophistication, elegance, and classic southern hospitality with the unique surroundings of Bridge Street Town Centre, The Westin Huntsville is the only AAA Four Diamond rated Huntsville hotel. We continue to thrive as the favorite for business travelers, local clientele and vacationing visitors. Located within Huntsville's Cummings Research Park, the second largest technology center in the United States, and less than three miles from the U.S. Space and Rocket Center, our hotel offers everything a business traveler demands and everything a vacationer desires. The Westin Huntsville is an integral component of one of Huntsville's finest mixed-use development.
Enjoy culinary creations, crafted cocktails and live music at 5:30pm to celebrate the opening of Westin Huntsville.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
The minute summer got closer.
Lock in our best rates of the summer when you book today.
- SPG® Members save more, plus enjoy free Wi-Fi and earn Starpoints when booking directly on our website or the SPG App.
Insider tip: Find some of our best rates over holidays, including Canada Day, 4th of July and Labor Day weekend.
Book online, or call 877-782-0108 and ask for our best available rates.
Let's do breakfast
Start the day right with breakfast for two every day of your stay.
Book online, or call 877-782-0108 and ask for rate plan BAR1B.
U.S. Space and Rocket Center
The Westin Huntsville is just 5 miles from the historic and iconic U.S. Space and Rocket Center. Book our exclusive package and enjoy:
- 2 tickets to the U.S. Space and Rocket Center (includes access to historic Shuttle Park, Rocket Park and all indoor exhibit areas)
- In-room snack each night
- Additional tickets available at the front desk for a discounted rate of $20
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan LUPKG1 to reserve your stay.
Shop and Stay
Reinvent yourself with our shopping package and indulge in Huntsville's premier shopping destination. Discover great stores, entertainment and much more. Valid for stays all days of the week. Enjoy:
- Rates from $240 per night
- $100 Bridge Street gift card
- Two General Admission tickets to Monaco Pictures
- Breakfast buffet for two in Sage Grille
- A large, eco-friendly Westin Huntsville shopping tote
- Bridge Street Savings Guide
- 2 p.m. check-out based on availability
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and ask for rate plan LCPKG1.
Save 40% on your next night
For every night you pay regular rate, you can save 40% on the next.
- Valid for arrivals Thursday-Saturday
- Two night minimum stay is required
- Blackout dates apply
Book online or call 866-716-8108 and mention rate plan ZB4.
Rates are pre-paid and non-refundable. 40% is taken off the best available non-restricted rate.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 336 verified guest reviews
81%of our guests
recommend this hotel
My wife and I were celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary. We stayed at the Westin and enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Bridge Street. When we return to our room the staff had surprised us by bringing a large tray of fresh fruit and chocolate and placing on top of our bed. Was a super romantic evening!! From our room upgrade to the thoughtful gesture of the delicious chocolate and fruit. We will definitely be celebrating our future anniversaries at the Westin as well.
- 24-hour WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
- 24-hour Business center
- Indoor/outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Golf courses nearby
- New Balance Gear Lending
- View More Hotel Features
The Westin Huntsville Hotel is located in the heart of our city's most vibrant retail and dining district, Bridge Street Town Centre.
- Historic Huntsville Depot
- Huntsville Ballet Company
- Huntsville Symphony Orchestra
- Lowe Mill Arts Center
- Merrimack Hall & Performing Arts Center
- Southern Adventures
- Bridge Street Town Centre
- Harmony Park Safari
- Huntsville Botanical Garden
- U.S. Space and Rocket Center
- Early Works Children's History Museum
- Huntsville Museum of Art
- Veterans Memorial Museum
- Bridge Street Shopping
How To Get Here
A relaxing and comfortable atmosphere featuring Mediterranean cuisine
We are committed to excellence and proud to include SuperFoods, known for being health-enhancing and rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients, on all of our menus.
- Sage Grille
Hours Of Operation
Huntsville's elegant and spacious meeting center
Our pre-function space, which is perfect for receptions, features stunning views of the Bridge Street Lake and Courtyard.
- 13,000 square feet of meeting space
- 7 miles from airport (HSV)
- Largest ballroom: 8,000 square feet
- Largest ballroom divisible into 6 sections
- 10 meeting rooms